For the finest look in tables, look to the timeless beauty of hand-wrought iron. Finely crafted wrought iron tables compliment all dining environments and will seamlessly blend with your homes décor. We have assembled a quality assortment of tables, from bar tables, pub tables, and bistro tables to dining tables, living room tables, and occasional tables.
With a little pre-planning you can choose a table base and a finish to compliment your décor, then select a table top from our extensive collection of glass, etched glass, wood, marble, and even mosaic table tops. Our tables and tops come in all shapes and sizes, for all purposes. The choices are yours, the result, added class and elegance with the classic, enduring quality of wrought iron furniture.
Standard Table Heights:
Dining/Breakfast Table = 29-31"
Island/Counter Table= 36"
Bar Table= 40-42"
When furnishing your dining room you should first define your dining style. Think about what type of mood you want to create (formal or informal), how many people you want to entertain and how well the dining room fits in with the rest of your home. The best dining room is one that is a natural extension of the rest of the home, makes guests feel comfortable and creates a memorable dining experience.
- Plan your dining room table. The table is the dining room's center of attraction and everything else in the room is designed around it. The main objective is that all guests are comfortable when they are seated. The following guidelines should help.
- Don't seat too many people at the table. Allow 28 to 32" of space per person. 24 to 28" for each chair and 4-6" between chairs. Allow at least 26" from the edge of the table to the wall for space behind each chair when someone's seated in it. And allow 12-14" of depth below the table for leg room
- Another consideration is to be sure that the arms of the chairs are low enough to slide beneath the table without bumping into it, making the table look cramped. Standard dining table height is 29" to 31" high.
Why settle for ordinary bar furniture when you can have the extraordinary look and quality of hand-forged wrought iron.
- The rules to consider for bar, pub, and bistro tables are the same as for dining tables, although you can get away with a little less space per person if the table is being used primarily for drinking or just socializing. The heights range from 34 to 36" for counter height and 40 to 42" for bar or bistro height.
Our wide array of living room tables can be found as separates, or in complete sets. A unique addition to any home our selection of coffee tables, cocktail tables, sofa tables, end tables, and entrance consoles will help fill that empty space with an expression of yourself.
- Standard heights for cocktail or coffee tables is 18 to 20" high, for occasional or side tables heights are 20 to 22", while console or sofa tables run 27 to 29" high.
Our wrought iron tables come in all shapes and sizes, for all purposes. We have long rectangular kitchen tables, for larger groups, large round kitchen tables and bistro tables for comfortable seating of smaller groups and small round bistro tables, for a more intimate setting.
Regardless of the shape you're looking for, to make the perfect fit into your kitchen or dining area, finely crafted wrought iron furniture complements all dining environments blands seamlessly with your homes décorView our selection of wrought iron bar and bistro tables, dining tables , living room tables & occasional tables.