Iron & Aluminum Outdoor Patio and Garden Furniture
When the warm weather beckons us, we yearn for life outdoors. The backyard becomes our refuge, the place where we unwind. And there is no better way to relax than to have a well-furnished pool, deck, or patio.
Give your outdoor gathering area the luxury treatment with these inspired metal mosaic and wrought iron patio furniture sets. Carefully curated to meet and exceed the expectations of the high-taste host, these benches, patio tables and patio sets are hand-crafted to bring indoor comfort to your open-air oasis. We're committed to preserving the intricate craft of ironworking, so we offer only high-quality products made by devoted artisans and blacksmiths.
In addition to sturdy contemporary or antique-inspired iron benches, tables and chairs, we also carry a great variety of imaginative, artist-inspired mosaic pieces, including the perfect mosaic patio set for any eclectic environment intended for dining, drinking and dreaming. Relive the excitement of childhood with a wrought iron porch swing or create a reflective garden seating area with one of our iron benches. Iron Accents' collection has something just for you.
Aluminum Patio Furniture
- It doesn't rust. It's relatively lightweight, durable, and requires minimum maintenance.
- Low maintenance aluminum furniture wipes clean with water and detergent. Apply a coat of liquid wax at the start of each season.
- It's suitable to use almost anywhere. Lighter aluminum pieces might not be suitable in areas with high winds.
Iron Patio Furniture
- It's heavy and durable.
- Use iron furniture anywhere.
- To maintain iron furniture, wash it occasionally and apply liquid car wax at least twice a year. If you see any rust, take care of it immediately with a wire brush and touchup paint. Fast action will keep the rust from spreading. Covering or storing your iron patio furniture inside during the winter will help to prolong its life.
Mosaic Patio Furniture:
Note: Our mosaic table tops are made for both indoor and outdoor use. We do suggest, however, that you take them inside in case of extreme cold or frost, just as you would statuary. Due to the natural expansion and contraction of cement in severe weather, hairline cracks might occur.
- Mosaic tabletops are made of stained glass and a natural cement-like stone blend.
- Our distinctive process casts the glass pieces into the cement. The process leaves the tops and sides perfectly smooth, without any sharp or jagged pieces, which prevents the glass tiles from ever popping loose.
- The glass is hand cut into small square tiles, leaves, etc. To clean the table top, use a damp sponge with a non-abrasive cleaner and finish with a glass cleaner to bring a shine to the glass tiles. You may choose to seal the top with a petroleum based grout sealer to avoid any permanent staining. If tops are marked or bumped, fine sand paper may be used to remove the scuff.