Wrought Iron Wall Decor
Turn any barren wall in your home into a gallery-inspired art showcase with our lineup of inspired wrought iron wall décor. Hand-crafted by skilled artisans who have devoted their lives to honing the centuries-old skill of ironworking, each piece of wrought iron wall art brings originality, personality and unmatched quality to your living space. From minimalist to ornate, decorating with iron art is the best way to display your taste.WALL DECOR GUIDELINESAbout Size - We understand the importance of scale. That's why we are careful to publish the dimensions of every piece we offer. If you have questions about a specific piece and its size, please contact our helpful and friendly Customer Service Representatives. We bring old-style customer service into the modern age.
Hand-selected for all design schemes, Iron Accents' collection is made for anyone who shares our opinion that walls can talk, and that they say a lot about you and your style. We have an impressive selection of wall plaques and metal wall décor for traditional, contemporary, coastal and rustic spaces. We also offer an alphabet of metal wall letters for a custom-designed hanging message that's ideal for an industrial or Old Hollywood-inspired living space.
- Relate your wall décor size to the wall size. Choose smaller pieces for narrow walls and larger works for big wall spaces.
- A single large wall décor piece makes a statement and keeps things simple. It will bring focus and help avoid a cluttered look.
- If you have large walls or high ceilings use large pieces or group similar prints into one large arrangement.
- In general, when hanging wall art over a piece of furniture it should not be longer than the width of the furniture.
- Hanging long pieces or groupings of wall art in a horizontal line tends to be calming and can give the illusion of width in a narrow room.
- Tall wall plaques or groupings hung in a vertical line add to the feeling of height and excitement in a room.
- A variety of shapes in a wall grouping is dramatic. Use pieces with different dimensions.
- Look for pieces that inspire you, and use their themes and colors as the foundation for other room elements.
- As a general guideline, wall decor should be hung so that the center point of the picture or grouping is at about eye level for the average person.