Your walls do talk - through the art they display, and our metal wall art says great things about you and your style.
Walls are usually the largest surface area in your room, and represent a substantial amount of the decorative space in your home. So it makes sense that to create a fabulous room, you should start with fabulous walls!
The color a wall is painted and the way it is accessorized can completely change the look and even the feel of an entire room. And adding style and charm to an area as large as your walls isn't always as easy as it sounds. There are lots of great ways to fill those blank spaces on your walls, but an easy and cost effective way to make a statement when decorating your home is with metal wall art.
Iron and steel, because of their malleability are exceptionally versatile mediums for creating wall art. Iron bars can be melted and poured to create wrought iron wall décor, steel can be heated, bent and molded into metal wall sculptures, and sheets of metal can be cut and fashioned into metal wall plaques. Whether your tastes run abstract or old world, rustic or natural metal wall art can be found to beautifully depict your style.
Selecting Metal Wall Art
- Decorating walls doesn't have to be daunting, metal wall art offers a great way to show creativity and personality, so make your walls your own, and use these clever ideas as starting points for dressing them up!
- If your home was a book, then the entrance way would be the cover. Whether it's a quaint cottage or a grand palace what a visitor sees when they enter your home makes a statement about you and your family. Consider using a piece of metal wall art in your entryway where it can become a welcoming focal point.
- Large walls need large wall decor and metal wall hangings offer a great solution to fill up a large, flat wall. Try to hang larger scale items to make your rooms seem bigger. Or create a dramatic wall grouping with numerous smaller pieces.
- Try setting off a special portrait or a wall collection by adding a "topper" or accent. Metal friezes, pediments and valances make wonderful accents that beautifully frame your favorite pieces.
- Enhance the design and character of your home with our beautiful personalized wall plaques. The subtle style of our personalized metal wall plaques adds a distinctive touch to bare walls, detail and dimension to your front porch, or decoration over a doorway.
- Add a splash of fun and festive color to any wall by hanging a Pressed tin wall plaques. A terrific alternative to framed prints, pressed tin gives a wonderful architectural salvaged appearance.
- Don't stop with the inside of your home - Metal wall art also offers some unique accent possibilities for your garden, patio, or other outdoor areas. Imagine a beautiful aluminum plaque adorning the wall behind your favorite outdoor patio furniture pieces. What a wonderful way to complete the look of your outdoor living space.
- Decorative iron plaques are wonderful for adding texture and dimension to the bedroom. An iron gate or a large plaque can make a stunning headboard. Smaller sections of ironwork also can be hung on the wall over your iron bed (of course).
- Adding meaningful words to your walls is inspirational, unique, and easy with metal words and wall letters.
- Metal wall decor comes in many styles that depict simple nature designs, such as trees, animals and sunbursts. Wonderful on a patio or sun room wall, the decorating schemes in which you can use natural pieces in are almost endless.
Whatever style of home decor you are looking for; elegant, country, rustic, modern, romantic, vintage or antique, you can be sure there is a piece of metal wall art that will work for you.