Home Decor - Decorative Home Accents - Wrought Iron Bathroom Hardware
For a decorative bathroom accessory wrought iron towel bars combine both function and style. This versatile metal medium can be shaped, forged and welded into an assortment of designs so varied that whatever your decorating scheme; country, contemporary, rustic or traditional there is sure to be a wrought iron towel bar to compliment it. If you are contemplating new accessories for your bathroom retreat consider the many amazing styles of wrought iron towel bars to grace your rooms decor.
Add interest to your wrought iron towel bars with the following decorative ideas.
- Pull a hand towel through a decorative napkin ring and allow the bottom 6-7" bunch out. Then drape the hand towel over the bath towel to add a little flair to your towel bars style.
- For a unique, attractive accent to your bathroom towel bar, wrap a cord with tassels around each side letting the tassels hang loose down the wall.
When hanging your wrought iron towel bars keep the following in mind:
- Towel bars should be within easy reach of the tub or shower.
- Wet towels are heavy, so towel bars must be securely attached to the wall. If possible, fasten them through the wall into studs. If the studs are not at ideal locations use toggle bolts or a similar type fastener, for maximum strength.
- Do not install towel holders where they might block electric heaters or hang over heating vents.
- Don't hang towel bars over electrical switches or outlets.
Many of our designs are available in our bathroom hardware collections that include towel rings and tissue holders to match.